WHY MIMOS PILLOW
- Medical Class 1 Approved Baby Pillow. CE Certification Class 1 Medical Device – European Authority Approved.
- Anti-Pressure Baby Pillow. Provides 400% less pressure, protecting baby’s soft head from flattening on the back or side of the head.
- Soft and Comfortable. Mimos baby pillow is made of 100% soft and flexible 3D spacer fabrics. Help your baby has a restful sleep.
- Dry and Cooling. It provides dry sleeping environment without accumulation of moisture and heat, especially suitable for very young infants.
- Anti-Allergen with Optimum Hygiene. The Mimos 3D baby pillow are anti-allergic, antistatic, devoid of 100 harmful substances and resistant to mites and fungi.
- Oekotex 100 Class I. Certified safe for direct baby skin contact. Mimos 3D baby pillow is made of 100% Oekotex certified spacer fabric.
- Easy Care. The pillow can be cleaned effortlessly and dries quickly.
- Compact Size. Easily portable compared to bulky mattress type products. Therefore effective flat head prevention can be taken out from a baby cot and used on a nappy changing mat or used in a baby stroller for examples.
- No Active Reposition Needed. The baby can freely sleep and move in the pillow without need to reposition the direction of the head.
- MIMOS PILLOW is a tridimensional polyester pillow which designed specially by doctors, neurosurgeon and physiotherapist to reduce the pressure under the head.
- This allows the head to grow normally and round out to its natural shape. It is very effective when used before 6 months of age. It is recommended to use the pillow for prevention from the very first day of life.
- This new innovative baby pillow with combined features of effective reduction of pressure, safety, comfort and hygiene.
- Mimos® air spacer baby pillow is made of 100% 3D spacer fabric. Spacer fabrics are special textiles that offer designed qualities for pressure relief as well as regulation of heat and moisture.
The main properties of knitted spacer fabrics are:
- Designed specially by doctors, neurosurgeons and physiotherapist from Europe.
- Good distribution of pressure peaks. Millions of microfilaments act as miniatures pressure relieve springs.
- Dispersion of air and moisture. Liquid and air pass through the upper surface and the microfilaments helps to transport liquid away, as well as allowing for the flow of air.
- Easy washable and dry-able.
- Combined features of effective reduction of pressure, safety, comfort and hygiene.
- Recyclable and non-poisonous.
Wash Once Or Twice
Recommended to wash the pillow once or twice monthly for hygienic purposes. Avoid frequent wash to prolong the life of the pillow. Mimos cover is available to provide easy cleaning from possetting, sweat and saliva.
Can be either handwashed or machine wash. Laundry nets recommended. Mode: Normal or Gentle.
Baby Clothes Detergent
Use mild or baby clothes detergent only.
No bleach product may be used. It is normal to have yellowish stains on the pillow when its left unwash for too long.
Do not tumble dry! Avoid damaging the 3D Polyester Fiber.
Hang Or Dry Flat
You may dry in the sun or air-dry.
Do Not Twist
Recommend to pat-dry the pillow by using a clean towel if needed. No twisting!
Mimos Pillow comes in 5 different sizes for every stage of baby’s grwoth. To determine the size for your baby, we recommend you to measure the baby’s current head circumference. For premature babies, please use adjusted age (estimated due date)
Warning: None of the sizes is intended for use on an incubator
|SIZE XS||Less than 37cm (premature)|
|SIZE S||Between 36 to 46cm|
|SIZE M||Between 42 to 49cm|
|SIZE L||More than 49cm (18 months above/toddler)|
|SIZE P (carseat)||Between 36 to 46cm|
HOW TO MEASURE
Proper positioning of measuring tape:widest circumference, avoiding ears